What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny iPad stories

Reaction score
I like to trick my parents with this app called doodle buddy I tell them that there's turkey vultures in the trees, when I really just edited a picture of the woods and put small black dots on the branches to make it look like perching vultures, and my mom actually fell for it, lol.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should get Volt, Amy. Leave it running with a picture of your home screen and when someone touches it they get an electric shock.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Reaction score
KevinJS said:
You should get Volt, Amy. Leave it running with a picture of your home screen and when someone touches it they get an electric shock.

Lol, is volt an app? Because I'd love to try it

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Unfortunately, the electric shock is not real, but you get a shower of sparks across the screen and a buzz while it's being touched.

It's free from the app store.

Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Yes. Unfortunately, the electric shock is not real, but you get a shower of sparks across the screen and a buzz while it's being touched.

It's free from the app store.

Ok thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts