What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly for iPad

Reaction score
Did you just do the update? I had to close mine and restart it after the update last night , it worked once, then logged me out and I had to log back in. It's been fine since then.
It also changed my display settings back to default.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

OP
N

Notxap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's working now, I had to shut the iPad down completely and start it up a couple of times.
Thanks for you responses guys...

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I see it is getting slammed in reviews in the App Store, probably by people who didn't try the restart.

OP
N

Notxap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friendly's stopped working again, it's directing my iPad to open Facebook in Safari and when you click on the 'done' button all you get is a blank screen.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notxap said:
Friendly's stopped working again, it's directing my iPad to open Facebook in Safari and when you click on the 'done' button all you get is a blank screen.

I'm getting the same thing this morning after it actually working for a small glimpse of time. Last night when I clicked on someone's pictures, it would bring me to another friends pictures.

TuggSpeedman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notxap said:

Same thing over here.

sorkaSpellbound

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gave up on Friendly, tried a few others and love Friends with Benefits. It's a new app that just came out yesterday and it has colored themes so you can change the whole look of FB. I tried everything to get Friendly to work and have given up on it.

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I'm glad I read this.. I won't be updating mine. My version still works fine.

Pully

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't like friends with benefits looks crap and has no benefit to viewing Facebook on a browser except you can change the colour ? And chat does not work.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like flipboard! It let's you look at you facebook like a magazine

Jmoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also having the same problems since the version update. I've updated the iOS, & must have tried rebooting numerous times and still no luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts