1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Forum Chat?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by cocorivers, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocorivers

cocorivers iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does this forum have a chatbox? If not, do you think it should?

The only other forum I've ever been on had it, so I don't know if it's a common feature or not.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not that I am aware of, but I do not think a forum like this would have such an area. Given the nature of the topic (iPads) there are certain trains of conversation that might come up which have to be guarded against. Piracy and the like. That would be really hard to do in a chatbox.

I say this because I am a super mod at a large writing forum where copyright infringement and "fair use" is a constant concern for us which we must police with vigor. A chatbox is just too difficult to manage in that regard.
  3. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    No. No chat rooms. I am closing this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.