What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folders and organization of files - Help!

siar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
I ordered my Ipad2 a week ago and i finally got it today.
I thought its OS was more like my MBPs =) but it is ok i guess just need some getting useing to do. It looks and feel so futuristic! love the design and all.
Anyway back to my problem. I am a student and normally have PDF's/Powerpoints and words documents as a part of my study material. For example Anatomy; I have drawings, Words and PDF's all part of the same course. I have my current work in my MBP and it works fine. But I also want them in my Ipad and use my MBP as my primary home computer.
Is there a way to organize my files in Ipad2 under same filename? I want to organize different kind of files under same topic/map and have multiple maps.
Did some1 had a similar problem and have somehow solved it? Any help in the matter would be appreciated.

Sorry for my bad english/grammar.
Thanks in advance
Siar

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can buy the docstogo app and link it up wirelessly to your mbp. It does word, excel, PowerPoint and PDF. I think it was a $9.99 app in the apps store. I would recommend getting a Bluetooth keyboard also to make typing easier.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you get DropBox you can put your study files in a folder on the MBP that will automatically sync online, and be available on the iPad. There are several apps that will access DropBox directly, and the DropBox and GoodReader apps will take care of most other things.

OP
S

siar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I have now the drop box and it is exactly the tool that i need!
Best regards
Siar

Most reactions

Latest posts