I iPadster iPF Noob Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 125 Reaction score 1 Location NJ Nov 24, 2010 #1 Ok for us blind people it would be nice to change the font size of the folder names. Now that I have put everything in folders it's a little tough to read them, even worse on my iPhone!
Ok for us blind people it would be nice to change the font size of the folder names. Now that I have put everything in folders it's a little tough to read them, even worse on my iPhone!
SweetPoison iPF Noob Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 14,913 Reaction score 134 Location Sacramento, California Nov 24, 2010 #2 I just finished making all my folders too and was thinking the same thing!!
OP OP I iPadster iPF Noob Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 125 Reaction score 1 Location NJ Nov 24, 2010 #3 It helps a little if you change back to the original background verses the new bubble one the update gives you.
It helps a little if you change back to the original background verses the new bubble one the update gives you.
D drpep iPF Noob Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 52 Reaction score 1 Location Salmon,Idaho Nov 24, 2010 #4 I'm sure this is a no brainer but putting all the letters in caps helps me a lot.
P Pridetv iPF Noob Joined Sep 21, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location Salt lake city Nov 24, 2010 #5 Wasn't a no brained for me. Thanks for the suggestion. All caps is what just did