What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor Stand for iPad 2

anujgurwara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a stage performer and use my ipad-2 now, to play my music from the stage as well as display my song book / lyrics. I have been, so far, using the lyrics stands to prop the ipad on. Could someone please suggest a sturdy floor stand built especially for the ipad? Pls note that the performance involves a lot of dancing and movement which tends to make some stage floors shake a bit. The stand must be able to withstand the tremors. :) Please suggest asap. Thanks!

Last edited:

nedcronin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IK multimedia makes the iklip, it is exactly what you are looking for. It attaches to any microphone stand.

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use mine for the same purpose but a friend got one of the iklip and he's not happy with it. I've not seen it (lives in another state) and he's picky but he suggested I stay away from it.

OP
A

anujgurwara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! iKlip seems the best option from all that are available online. Plus, they've just launched the clip for the iPad-2.

Thanks for ur help guys! :)

marty.springer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
standforstuff.com
Check out the SwingHolder by Stand For Stuff.
Man-Practicing-Guitar.png

Thanks a bunch! iKlip seems the best option from all that are available online. Plus, they've just launched the clip for the iPad-2.

Thanks for ur help guys! :)

eastofthe206

iPF Noob
Reaction score
check out the thejoyfactory dotcom. I'm a newbie to the site so they wont yet let me post a link.

look in the mounts tab and there is the Tournez C-Clamp mount for the ipad. You'ld have to, of course, purchase the companion ipad 2 case from the same manufacturer. I almost bought this, instead of a lesser capable case/stand combo, but ultimately realized this was overkill for my needs. Still...it looks really cool

Most reactions

Latest posts