What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash

thunderstruck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to apple iPad. I know apple doesn't allow flash player to be downloaded. I'm having trouble playing some videos and buffering is slow. Is there something called HTLM5 that can be downloaded in place of FLASH. If so how do I download? Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HTML 5 is a web standard which encompasses the new video standards. Nothing to download and many sites are already compliant.

The Archangel

OP
T

thunderstruck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see, that was very helpful. But then why is the buffering still very slow and I still can't play certain videos, like on adds, you tube etc???

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To play youtube, you must have a very strong internet connection. I know when I try to play youtube videos, and I am not home where I tap into my wifi, but out in the field and on 3G, it is just not as good.

Tazz229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iswifter plays flash. Just open it up and type the URL of the flash site and hey presto!

Most reactions

Latest posts