What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Time Apple owner

Danboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up a 32GB iPad Air for the wife this afternoon, she went with the grey and black model. This is our first Apple tablet, or any tablet for that matter, so I am sure there is a lot to learn. We also picked up a wireless router, a Netgear N750, so we are going wireless. We have owned a smart TV for a few years now so it's about time. Plan on hooking everything up tomorrow.

I am a 59 year old construction worker and the wife is retired saleswoman. I like to play golf, and BBQ on my Stumps Smoker.

Very Happy to be here and looking forward to learning a lot.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just picked up a 32GB iPad Air for the wife this afternoon, she went with the grey and black model. This is our first Apple tablet, or any tablet for that matter, so I am sure there is a lot to learn. We also picked up a wireless router, a Netgear N750, so we are going wireless. We have owned a smart TV for a few years now so it's about time. Plan on hooking everything up tomorrow.

I am a 59 year old construction worker and the wife is retired saleswoman. I like to play golf, and BBQ on my Stumps Smoker.

Very Happy to be here and looking forward to learning a lot.

Good to hear from you Danboy, welcome to the forum! I reckon you'll enjoy that IPad Air even more now that you're a member.
You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.
http://support.apple.com/manuals/

Please read the rules too!! Actually, they make interesting reading

See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Have fun and enjoy your iPad
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts