What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes sync newbie question

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I've kind of noticed the the trail of pulled hair you've left throughout he forum today. If I'd had any advice I thought would help I'd have said it already. Still, I found your post and added the only, less than helpful, advice I have.

You have my sympathy.

Just remember, it's just a device. You can live without it, well, at least for a day or two. shouldn't be any worse than going without food and water.

Wow!!!! Damn near 24 hours and im just getting my ipad restored, after uninstalling and installing itunes 4 times!!!! I apparently got a corrupt 10.2 version of itunes last week when I upgraded but never did a sync then......anywho did u know when u uninstall itunes there are 6 things u have to uninstall via control panel add/remove programs. I had no idea so when I was on the phone this morning for an hour and a half mostly because my laptop I sync to last night happens to be my slowest.... the apple guy told me the order to uninstall so I did all that and called back, plugged ipad up and it recognized it has being in recovery mode so it showed my device on the left side as it was extracting software, as it almost finished extracting software all of a sudden the ipad kept disappearing from devices then finishing saying no ipad found!! Ahhhhhhh I called back and guy told me the order to uninstall by the previous guy was wrong so I uninstalled again then reinstalled and went all the way through this time with extracting software now im restoring from my sync last night!!! Woo hoo.....so the order to uninstall itunes is
1. Itunes
2. Quicktime
3. Apple software update
4. Apple mobile device support
5. Bonjour
6. Apple application support
FYI

Most reactions

Latest posts