D darkangel1450 iPF Noob Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Oct 31, 2011 #1 Hi, very new to iPad and I wondered if anyone knows if files can be locked. I want to lock something in notes. Thx
Hi, very new to iPad and I wondered if anyone knows if files can be locked. I want to lock something in notes. Thx
M molk958 iPF Noob Joined Feb 17, 2011 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location Cardiff Oct 31, 2011 #2 If your on the iPad 1 (Jailbreaking is not yet possible on iPad 2) then you can Jailbreak and install either Loctopus or Lockdown Pro to lock apps up, which solves the security issue i guess
If your on the iPad 1 (Jailbreaking is not yet possible on iPad 2) then you can Jailbreak and install either Loctopus or Lockdown Pro to lock apps up, which solves the security issue i guess
OP OP D darkangel1450 iPF Noob Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Oct 31, 2011 #3 Thx. I am on iPad2. Any suggestions?
thewitt iPF Novice Joined Jun 5, 2011 Messages 1,627 Reaction score 73 Oct 31, 2011 #4 There are a couple of note taking apps that let you lock them with a passcode in the App Store. None of the stock apps support any sort of security
There are a couple of note taking apps that let you lock them with a passcode in the App Store. None of the stock apps support any sort of security
OP OP D darkangel1450 iPF Noob Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Oct 31, 2011 #5 Many thanks. I'll browse the apps!!