What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a note app

Mr.Woppit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usprisonertransport.com
I don't know of any note taking apps that are on the AppStore that you can lock Just run 'Pages'. Though if you're jailbroken you can download a Tweak app called 'lockdown' which locks applications of your choice.

*** U.S. Federal Prisoner Transportation Services. Director of U.S. Fed. Pr. Tr. ***

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the app Noteshelf ($4.99, USD) was just updated. Now, you can take notes using your handwriting or typing. And, a brand new feature - it has is the ability to individually lock each/any notebook you create. So, you can set a passcode, or not, for any notes you take. See if that'll do you...

Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
Rjd137

Rjd137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.christmasonmanhattan.com
Mickey330 said:
Well, the app Noteshelf ($4.99, USD) was just updated. Now, you can take notes using your handwriting or typing. And, a brand new feature - it has is the ability to individually lock each/any notebook you create. So, you can set a passcode, or not, for any notes you take. See if that'll do you...

Good luck.

Marilyn

Wow that sounds great, thanks so much. I will give it a shot.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rjd137 said:
I need a notes app but i want to be able to lock it via a pass word so no one can get in the app. can anyone recommend one to me.

Try note master. There is a lite version for free in the UK app store as well as a paid version. Not sure what the difference is.

It is possible to apply a category to your notes, and editing the category you can apply a password. Of course this does affect all notes in that category.

The app is very versatile, text, lists, pictures, Google synch and much more.

Wort giving it a try.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also try iDo Notepad. This has password protection.

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And I believe "Awesome Calender" has a Notes section that can be password locked.

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NoteShelf is by far the best note taking app I've found! Takes a minute to get used to, but once you figure everything out, it's a Breeze!

Most reactions

Latest posts