What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Failed to synchronize with your opponent

Niavaran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, after updating to iOS 9 and updating fifa 15 UT to the New Season, the game keeps on disconnecting as soon as an online game session starts saying: ((failed to Synchronize with your opponent. The session has ended))
when I checked the logs on my iPad I noticed that the sessions that ended right at the beginning don't show any activity number for disabling autoplay, but the sessions that played fine without disconnecting, do show an activity number right in front of the Disabling Autoplay.
Does anyone have any idea in how to resolve this issue?
Thank you all.
=========
Breadcrumb Trail: (reverse chronological seconds)
711 GC Framework: startAuthenticationForExistingPrimaryPlayer
740 disable autoplay
---
Breadcrumb Trail: (reverse chronological seconds)
711 GC Framework: startAuthenticationForExistingPrimaryPlayer
740 disable autoplay (Activity ID: 0x0000000000004294)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Niavaran and welcome to the forum. I've deleted your duplicate post in the Apple lPad News forum not only because your post was not newsworthy as an item about Apple and its products but also because the rules do not allow duplication of posts about the same problem. Such duplication may fragment the discussion with potential for confusion as to just where one should answer you.
In hoping that you may receive further assistance re your issue, I've moved your thread to the iPad Games forum that's likely to be visited more often by members enjoying games on their iPad.
The different sub-forums here can be easily reached by tapping on the FORUMS tab that you'll see up top.
Regards, Andrew

OP
N

Niavaran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for caring, and I apologize for any inconvenience that my post has caused you.

closser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got no idea how to help you or me, because i have the exact same problem (After gathering everything.. alot of achievements,players,million coins) cannot play a single online game, if someone could help us resolve this, that would be so great since EA support team dont give a damn anymroe.. thank you everyone.

Edit- P.s: this is not an iPad problem, alot of players are having the same problem no matter the device.

OP
N

Niavaran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am determined to fix this problem. In fact for the past few days I have been able to play the online games. It still happens, but now out of 5 tries 3 times works.

closser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am determined to fix this problem. In fact for the past few days I have been able to play the online games. It still happens, but now out of 5 tries 3 times works.
Did you do anything specifc that half-fixed it for you?

Most reactions

Latest posts