What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Equlizar not working with spotify

rizzy125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just become a premium user for spotify for a month.I have downloaded the app and notice when playing a song the equlizar on the ipad2 doesn't seem to work. Tried it on my ipod touch 4gen and the same. Does anyone know why.
Is there a way around it, as the songs don't sound as good as they could be. I usually use my Bose system and it sounds awesome

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Help section, as I think it might receive better attention there.

Tim

mbickf9700

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help? Can't seem to delete bookmarks added to my homescreen?

OP
R

rizzy125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have looked in the spotify app and gone to settings and there is no setting for an equlizar..

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Then that is the end of it. There is no way to set a system wide equalizer. Either the app has one, or it does not. sorry.

ZenithalRavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then that is the end of it. There is no way to set a system wide equalizer. Either the app has one, or it does not. sorry.

I am looking for a similar solution because I want all sound to be equalized for instance the sound in games. Does anybody know if anything is available (in Cydia for instance) to make this possible? The flat sound is driving me nuts.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts