What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enchanted realm tips

muppetina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I really love this game and am on level 62.
However I have a problem getting the right ingredients to charge collections, particularly screws. Some ingredients come out all the time (e.g. Mushrooms - I have more than 100 of them). Is there anything that can be done to influence what ingredients come out? I keep wondering if the reason I always get mushrooms is because I'm always growing the same plants & using the same craft shops over and over.
I know you can buy ingredients using gems but I'm saving up to unlock the pyramid and don't want to spend gems right now.
thanks in advance!
~Muppetina~

knitnglo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't be of help. I'm just jumping in here because I have the same problem, particularly with pearls and screws also, thus also looking for an answer as well. I'm only level 22, so feeling discouraged that you are having this problem at your , much higher, level.:(

Last edited:
OP
M

muppetina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw a screw pop out while I was building a Knight's House. Am planning to build lots of them to see whether this activity triggers the release of screws, or whether it was just a fluke. Will let you know!

OP
M

muppetina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, building lots of knight houses did not seem to generate any more screws. I did receive more screws but from a variety of buildings. I didn't detect a pattern of activities causing them to appear.
Am now on level 68. Now I need a wider range of ingredients that seem even harder to obtain, e.g. Nails (I have received a total of 1) and mortar&pestle (haven't received any at all.)

knitnglo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Darn! Thanks for posting this. I recently bought the knight's house and haven't received any screws. I'm sure it's all very random.

It seems the more buildings I have, the less items I'm receiving. It should be the other way around.

Rummy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 63 here, I am also having this problem in finding the little ingredients to charge the collections. Although I don't seem to be having troubles with screws I have plenty of those!! I need to charge the wedding collection and have been waiting weeks and I'm still 6 pieces missing, I also thought perhaps I need to grow various plants or click on different types of buildings but having tried everything I can think of in that line of thought,nothing works! I won't spend any real money on this game, and I think it's a sucky way to try and make ppl pay!! If anyone can shed some light that doesn't involve spending real money that would be great!

OP
M

muppetina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am also trying to charge the wedding collection, but am 8 ingredients short myself :(. Have made it to level 71 and agree it feels like the more I progress, the fewer ingredients I'm seeing.
I reckon it's going to be quicker to save up the 90 crystals to skip the mission than to ever actually charge the collection :(

OP
M

muppetina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am still playing. Finally got past the Wedding collection mission by using crystals to skip it. (took many many weeks of daily play to accumulate the crystals.)

Am now stuck trying to charge the magic minerals collection. This time I've got everything except the nails ingredient, so it will only cost 32 crystals to skip. At this point in the game, a wizard in the storline has poisoned my crops. The visual effect for this causes the screen to update painfully slowly :mad:

Although I'm still struggling with ingredients, have made a few observations that seem to hold up: mushrooms mostly appear when picking crops, pearls appear when collecting rent, and Sakura appear when chopping trees. Now if only I could figure out what causes nails to appear :rolleyes:

Hope you guys are still having fun.

-muppetina

Scorpioo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi muppetina

I'm level 77 now I have so many collections that I didn't manage to collect any items for (ie I have the ingredients but the items are blank and not dropping) I wonder if u have to actually complete some missions or complete some collections before you can unlock the dropping for the collections? I didn't complete some collections because I find them not worth the ingredients ..

OP
M

muppetina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're right, some of the collection items don't seem to start to appear until certain events occur. For example, I just started the first mission of chapter 17, which is the Naval Devices collection. I hadn't collected any of the items until that point, but on starting chapter 17, they started to appear thick and fast.
Personally I don't charge any collections unless they're needed for a storybook mission because they're just not worth the ingredients, just like you say....

Glaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could acquire peacock feathers, other than buying them with crystals.

I also wanted to share a little database that I have created. It lists where items drop from. Hope it helps.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Housing:
Manor - pearl
Prince and pea house - rope
Lover's house - rope, screw
Enchanted house - rope, screw
Hotel - rope
Knight house - pearl
Gnome house - pearl
KungFu house - pearl, rope, chochin
Beast prince house - golden pollen, pearl, spool, screw, rope
Villa - rope, screw, pearl
Venetian House - screw
Yellow Stone House - rope

Goods:
Carrot - leaf
Parsley - mushroom
Lili - leaf, mushroom
Strawberry - acorn, spool, leaf
Raspberry - spool
Cotton - leaf, spool, acorn
Sunflower - leaf, acorn, spool
Hops - mushroom
Watermelon - spool, mushroom, leaf
Cabbage - mushroom, acorn
Poppy - mushroom, spool
Pumpkin - spool, acorn, mushroom
Aubergine - spool, mushroom
Wheat - leaf
Grape - mushroom, acorn

Craft:
Coffee shop - pipe, metal
Magic shop - pipe
Shipyard - pipe, flour
Pyramid - golden pollen, metal, pipe
Oriental smithy - chochin
Oriental sawmill - metal
Oriental quarry - metal
Witch doctors - metal
Stables - metal
Firework shop - metal
Brewery - metal
Hairdresser - pipe, metal
Market - metal
Fruit shop - pipe
Shoemaker's Shop - spool
Music Shop - metal
Pastry Shop - pipe, metal
Weapon Shop - golden pollen
Furniture Factory - pipe
Winery - metal, pipe
Tailor - metal

Glaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am still playing. Finally got past the Wedding collection mission by using crystals to skip it. (took many many weeks of daily play to accumulate the crystals.)

Am now stuck trying to charge the magic minerals collection. This time I've got everything except the nails ingredient, so it will only cost 32 crystals to skip. At this point in the game, a wizard in the storline has poisoned my crops. The visual effect for this causes the screen to update painfully slowly :mad:

Although I'm still struggling with ingredients, have made a few observations that seem to hold up: mushrooms mostly appear when picking crops, pearls appear when collecting rent, and Sakura appear when chopping trees. Now if only I could figure out what causes nails to appear :rolleyes:

Hope you guys are still having fun.

-muppetina

Hi Muppetina,
Do you know where to gather the "mortar" to charge the magic mineral collection?

PW_18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nails: lumber mill, weapons shop (eventually - need to be very patient)
Flour: bakery (need to be even more patient)
Mortar: maybe from Mill (got one but couldn't tell exactly where it dropped from)
Golden Pollen: Villa, Pyramid, Hotel

OK, need to be very patient with all of these. Maybe 1:100 chance at best.

Last edited:

Mowmowsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question about trees. I have several quests now that require me to gather wood or other items from trees. Ive cut many down now, and never get anything from them. Am i missing something??? It is the trees from the new properties you purchase right?

Most reactions

Latest posts