What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enchanted Forest

Deliverance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enchanted Forest for the iPad is out!

iTunes link: Enchanted Forest for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Enter the Enchanted Forest, a magical realm, now available on a magical product! Have fun with faeries, dragons, ladybugs, control the ball with the accelerometer, discover hidden achievements, listen to charming music and blast those bricks down like there's no tomorrow!

All in one game, with stunning graphics and smooth gameplay!

Have fun and see if you can discover the hidden feature!

First video is out: [ame]http://vimeo.com/12864436[/ame] !

Last edited:

Emepegel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ouch I finished the game some time ago and are replaying it quietly at harder difficulty... There's an hidden feature???

Otherwise, great brick breaker game with a different approach than other, similar only to Bricks of Camelot which is iphone only. The only point is that even if not the easiest control, the Tilt is very pleasant in this game.

OP
D

Deliverance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ouch I finished the game some time ago and are replaying it quietly at harder difficulty... There's an hidden feature???

Otherwise, great brick breaker game with a different approach than other, similar only to Bricks of Camelot which is iphone only. The only point is that even if not the easiest control, the Tilt is very pleasant in this game.

Yeah there's a hidden feauture in the game than can unlock a plethora of achievements and will boost your score in a very big way! The key word is: rotation! :D

Emepegel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah there's a hidden feauture in the game than can unlock a plethora of achievements and will boost your score in a very big way! The key word is: rotation! :D
Thanks, but I wonder how I was supposed to discover this, or its just a cheat code, not really to unlock new features? What you mean by unlock achievements, mark them as done for the profile?

Very good game anyway, with a little charm not that common. :)

OP
D

Deliverance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not a cheat code, just rotate the iPad and see what happens, be sure not to die. Achievements are unlocked, marked discovered if you enable OpenFeint :D, from the community button.

Emepegel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just succeed rotate when playing a level and without dying, but in the garbage :) I didn't notice anything, perhaps a x2 popup or it was some bonus caught. The game quickly rotate itself, is the ipad lock button should be used?

There's one thing not cool it's to unlock all achievements its more fun to unlock them as you play, but well I have none, probably because I didn't enable open feint.

EDIT: Ha ok that's the multiplier, ouch and each time it increases of 1! Well why not, but that should have been a separate play mode. Ha well I don't focus on scores, just like the game, it's pace and mood and doing the levels. But it worth know the trick thanks for the hint. Just need put care not let fall the ipad when it spins. :p

Last edited:

Emepegel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About tricks, do you have a good trick on how trigger the menu when you play? I have read the help but I succeed it 1 time on 10 and usually after to have lost multiple life and a bit of my cool! Just wasted my current game in trying it.

EDIT: Mmm yes swipe upward, this control is making me mad, as if a pause button at top wouldn't be more clear and more handy. Touch interface design really need mature.

Last edited:
OP
D

Deliverance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just succeed rotate when playing a level and without dying, but in the garbage :) I didn't notice anything, perhaps a x2 popup or it was some bonus caught. The game quickly rotate itself, is the ipad lock button should be used?

There's one thing not cool it's to unlock all achievements its more fun to unlock them as you play, but well I have none, probably because I didn't enable open feint.

EDIT: Ha ok that's the multiplier, ouch and each time it increases of 1! Well why not, but that should have been a separate play mode. Ha well I don't focus on scores, just like the game, it's pace and mood and doing the levels. But it worth know the trick thanks for the hint. Just need put care not let fall the ipad when it spins. :p

There is another way of obtaining the multiplier, just rotate on the X axis, that is the axis from the center of the ipad to the home button, 90 degrees forward, and then when you feel you're safe rotate it back.

Achievements are possible only when using OpenFeint. This way you can compete with people all over the world, chat and share tips & tricks.

Good luck on finishing the game(again :D) and of course, have fun!

Last edited:

Emepegel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is another way of obtaining the multiplier, just rotate on the X axis, that is the axis from the center of the ipad to the home button, 90 degrees forward, and then when you feel you're safe rotate it back.

Achievements are possible only when using OpenFeint. This way you can compete with people all over the world, chat and share tips & tricks.

Good luck on finishing the game(again :D) and of course, have fun!
Yes thank for the rotate idea if there's time to do it, it allows trigger the bonus with a more easy ipad manipulation, but when it is upside down you can't really control the pad and better hurry position the ipad back.

I don't like much open feint because for most games approaching the best scores require a dedication i don't want put. This is even more true for this game i like replay for its quiet pace.

OP
D

Deliverance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only this weekend: BIG PRICE DROP for our iPad game: Enchanted Forest. Get it now for only $1.99! Enjoy the game and spread the word!

Most reactions

Latest posts