What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empty sent, deleted, and contacts in my mailbox???

Linnykindt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have set up my mail like my Regular mailbox on my PC desktop. I can't get the sent messages to work or the
deleted, junk mail and the contacts isn't showing up, or I guess I don't know how to work the contacts.anyway. Sure
would appreciate some input. Warmly, Kindtlinny

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please disregard this reply, if I didn't understand your post, but I had trouble setting up one of those private emails because I failed to enter the right outgoing server port number, then I had trouble setting default folders for mailbox behaviors, under advanced. I could get mail but could not send. There were three folders under mailbox behaviors I had to set- drafts, sent, trash. Have you already done this?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
We need more info about your account type and provider. Depending on the type of account (POP, IMAP, Exchange) and provider, you may or may not be able to use local/server side folder and/or sync contacts, calendars, etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts