1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Empty sent, deleted, and contacts in my mailbox???

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Linnykindt, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Linnykindt

Linnykindt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I have set up my mail like my Regular mailbox on my PC desktop. I can't get the sent messages to work or the
    deleted, junk mail and the contacts isn't showing up, or I guess I don't know how to work the contacts.anyway. Sure
    would appreciate some input. Warmly, Kindtlinny
  2. 2112

2112 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Please disregard this reply, if I didn't understand your post, but I had trouble setting up one of those private emails because I failed to enter the right outgoing server port number, then I had trouble setting default folders for mailbox behaviors, under advanced. I could get mail but could not send. There were three folders under mailbox behaviors I had to set- drafts, sent, trash. Have you already done this?
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,987 / 1
    We need more info about your account type and provider. Depending on the type of account (POP, IMAP, Exchange) and provider, you may or may not be able to use local/server side folder and/or sync contacts, calendars, etc.