What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embedded / In Wall Ipad2 Solution

pb101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Newbie question, so apologizes if obvious. Have also looked through the forums but could not find a specific answer.

I am planning to mount my ipad 2 in the wall in my kitchen - similar install as per this video on youtube ( do a search for mykitchenipad) only difference being I will have two side cutouts - one for the home button and one for the front facing camera. Also will use the Apple Digital AV adaptor at the charger point so I can mirror out to the main kitchen TV.

As installing this in will mean covering the mic and speakers I am looking to put in place some sort of external items...speakers for obvious playback and ths speakers/mic for calls on FT/Skype etc.

Does anybody have some good recommendations on what external speakers or mics would be useful for this sort of arrangement ?

Again would be looking for something that I can somehow conceal or embed next to this

Thanks in advance

Most reactions

Latest posts