What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emails to iPad

Nael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
why can it take 30minutes and more to receive an email from one ipad to another when an iMessage is immediate on delivery?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
why can it take 30minutes and more to receive an email from one ipad to another when an iMessage is immediate on delivery?
Maybe the problem is with the speed of your internet connection or your email provider and not the iPads? I've frequently sent emails to myself from one ipad to another and they showed up on the other iPad within seconds.

OP
N

Nael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe the problem is with the speed of your internet connection or your email provider and not the iPads? I've frequently sent emails to myself from one ipad to another and they showed up on the other iPad within seconds.

I get emails from other addresses without a problem, yet only this evening an email sent to me from another ipad friend sent at 7:00pm has still not arrived?
But I will raise the point with my ISP and see if they have an answer!

Most reactions

Latest posts