What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email folder contents disappeared

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
if you check the email account via the email services website and they are all gone, this could be an issue on the email service itself and the iPad is just reflecting what the email service is telling it.

However since some of you say it happened at the same time and on multiple accounts, this point more towards an issue with the iPad itself. The really bad thing is that its not just a glitch on the iPad not displaying the emails but they are actually being removed from the email service(gmail, etc...).

When you say they came back after a month the is very strange because if it was remove from the servers, the only way it would reappear is if the email service somehow was the cause and restored them.

Its not really a simple thing to pinpoint without actually looking at the device itself. I would suggest to delete all email accounts on the iPad and then set them up again. I have heard of many issues in the past relating to emails and the only solution was to remove the accounts and set them up again.

Ken mullozzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This just happened my Yahoo account will not show emails on iPad but everything is fine on my iPhone six I deleted my yahoo email on iPad then put it back in with new password still nothing but it works great on iPhone

Most reactions

Latest posts