What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Educational Apps for Kids

appslover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for educational apps that not only entertains my kid but helps him learn. Any suggestions?

Best app I've tried so far with my 6 year old is Coin Catcher. He loves the accelerometer and has played it twice! Pretty cool game that teaches kids to differentiate between needs and wants through really cute items. Even I play it sometimes, because the cut scenes are hilarious.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey,

What comes to reading, take a look at PICVO. It is being used in schools for educational purposes. And is it FREE.

Please review the Forum rules regarding app announcements.

We allow our members to announce their app and post a 1 - time post within the App Announcement or Game section. All communications of this app should be within the established thread. Communications beyond this thread must be done by private messaging.

Gamelover25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Coin Catcher looks great. I´ll check it out. I have two kids that are 2 and 4 and they love Heidi Alpine Adventure. It has loads of fun and educational games and there are no in app purchases. It is available on iTunes and Google Play.

Most reactions

Latest posts