1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Educational Apps for Kids

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by appslover, Jun 25, 2012.

1. appslover

appslover iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Looking for educational apps that not only entertains my kid but helps him learn. Any suggestions?

Best app I've tried so far with my 6 year old is Coin Catcher. He loves the accelerometer and has played it twice! Pretty cool game that teaches kids to differentiate between needs and wants through really cute items. Even I play it sometimes, because the cut scenes are hilarious.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. appslover

appslover iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks! Looks good. Will try it out
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +956 / 0
    Please review the Forum rules regarding app announcements.

We allow our members to announce their app and post a 1 - time post within the App Announcement or Game section. All communications of this app should be within the established thread. Communications beyond this thread must be done by private messaging.