What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earth Flags HD for iPad

i5692

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In case you want to find out complete details of flags of countries all over the world then you can download an app called 'Earth Flags HD' to your iPad. Apart from respective flags of the countries you can also find more information on capital cities, extension areas, calling codes, currencies and internet TLDS of the countries.
You can see maps of many places as well. The newer version has a renovated interface with additional maps such as satellite, hybrid and standard maps.

You can listen to anthems of all the countries covered by the app. New features are added to the app every once in a while. There is a version for iPhone and iPod as well.

OP
I

i5692

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Earth Flags HD for iPad on Sale ($1.99 -> $0.99)

Great! Earth Flags HD for iPad is now $0.99 until next update!

OP
I

i5692

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The World has been updated, in Earth Flags HD!

A new version of Earth Flags HD has been released.

The new features are:

- New Places and their respective Flags have been added: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, British Virgin Islands, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Hong Kong, Kiribati, Macau, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, Tuvalu.

- The App has now a smaller size. Less time to download!

- Data has been updated and some bugs have been fixed.

User.kz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think "Flags and Capitals of the world" for iPad do the same.
Application is free.

User.kz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another free application for iPad pretty much similar: "Nations"

OP
I

i5692

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Earth Flags HD Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPja7OdMsp0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPja7OdMsp0[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts