What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream zoo neighbours!.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me: BVDCGNP

I play daily and will accelerate babies, expansions and boats. Thanks!

Jansica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play every day. I had to get a new phone so now I have to start over. Please add me to help me out and I will help you out.

My code is bfcotnf

Bearblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me!

CSHESLM

I play every day and I love advancing babies! I will also advance expansions and boats too!

Jansica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help Help Help.....

I had to reload my Zoo and start over. I have been doing it now for 3 days, every time I try to check my inbox the screen comes up that says, invite friends to get help.... I have been receiving gifts and i am unable to get them . I have sent gifts and I think they go ok... Any help would be appreciated

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jansica said:
Help Help Help.....

I had to reload my Zoo and start over. I have been doing it now for 3 days, every time I try to check my inbox the screen comes up that says, invite friends to get help.... I have been receiving gifts and i am unable to get them . I have sent gifts and I think they go ok... Any help would be appreciated

Every time I open the game my friends are gone. I've been sending a new invite (from here) every time I play and that gets them all back. Or a full app shut down. Been since the last update I think though I just updated again and still happens. I'm not actually sure why I still play this game through all the bugs. Obsessive personality I guess. I need the full set lol, but there's always more!

marianna2201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a serious player and I need serious neighboors!! Play daily and really help out!! My code is BTAEFFO ! Thanks in advance!!

Most reactions

Latest posts