Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by 414ever, Sep 22, 2011.

1. marie6065

marie6065
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ohhh! Di I'm sending you some magic dust as I had wonderful luck whilst away, was only able to check DV twice daily but managed to get my 2 Ourriboros and 2 peppers. I got home and found you are swamped with sooo many fails its not funny. I also hate the new start button it takes so much longer now and happens each time you check n island it's a real pain.

A big hello to every one. Congrats to those who have had successful breedings whilst I have been away and I noticed a few new names here so a big welcome to you too.

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

2. Sabahe78

Sabahe78
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I'm starting to get frustrated with Dragonvale. Every time I collect gems from the crappy new "social menu" the game crashes. It takes reloading up to 6 times before I finish collecting gems.

3. Aries1979

Aries1979
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    At first when mine was crashing, I would collect one gem then close the social menu. I would repeat that until I got all of them and it didn't crash the game. Now I just collect one, wait a few seconds, collect another one, then wait. I haven't had the game crash in a while. Try that and see if you can avoid the crashing.

4. Sabahe78

Sabahe78
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I could do that. But why should I? BFS needs to beta test more. A fully developed park needs a smoother running system. An Whats the point of the Big Enter button when you still have to wait for the loading bar? It's not gone just hidden behind the button.

5. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    So I wonder if there be any limited dragons for August besides the gems?

GC ID: Mossyman87

6. peppiegal

peppiegal
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I am on my lunch break, and I tried breeding crystal and cactus for a peridot. After getting two cactuses in a row I decided to put magnetic and plasma in because the fails are longer and was rewarded with my ouro finally!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

7. ms sparkle

ms sparkle
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I get your frustrations. The enter button is very annoying and I hope they remove that soon! As they are adding more dragons, more complex habitats, and specific features the game probably needs a more sophisticated system. I can imagine that might take some time for BF to implement, if they consider that option of course.. We don't know.

Yay!! Congrats Peppie!:)

8. ms sparkle

ms sparkle
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I don't know! I am sure they will come up with a new dragon for us to crave ;-)

9. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    That's awesome congrats!!! And good luck on your peridot. I have 7 hrs before I can try for mine.

10. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    So I go to work today and was talking to a friend of mine who also plays dragonvale. I remind him the peridot starts today and told him the combo to get it and he gets on his game and gets it on first attempt. Some people have all the luck lol

#45640 Mossyman87, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013