Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by 414ever, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Suzabella

Suzabella
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Lovely! Really enjoy your pics! Make sure you let us know where they are. I'm not very good with geography.

I really hate that ENTER button! You can't tell the progress! Ugh!

Oh oh! Did any one check to see if its possible? I'm so stuck on huge fails on OB!

Jo! That is great! Your first crown!! Great moment!

Hyppein? As you say, tell as if speaking to a child. I don't know where that is. Gorgeous though!

It's maddening! I think the last few dragons have been np very hard to get. Long and many fails.

Yay!

You are so clever!! What is other dragon game that has zodiac?

Downright weird!

GCID: princesssuzabella

2. Aries1979

Aries1979
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Made my Liberty egg, waiting for my Ouro to hatch, and now I have my first Pepper breeding. Now if only I could get that darn Electrum!

3. peppiegal

peppiegal
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I was able to give out 7 gems one day. It said I had -1 gems to give, but it still let me give out 6 the next day. Not quite sure what it was about.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

4. dizdizdizzy

dizdizdizzy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    How frustrating is the new update? I really don't like the enter button as it's way too slow, and it's got to go! Trying to check in on friends parks is tragic as it has become a real time waster. I've never had problems with the game throwing me out, but the whole gem thing crashes more often than not, and then the enter button reappears. I liked the progress bar much better, and I miss the comments from the wizard (even though the social media is there for info).

As to the ouroboros dragon, still none In sight for me. This is the longest wait, with the most fails. How is everyone else doing? Normally I would check in and pick up the party hats at the same time, but the game is too slow to load now.

:D diz diz dizzy

5. sunfresh

sunfresh
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I share the same sentiments! I have to tap on " enter" button.. Then wait.... Then collect gems.. Can only click 2 slowly.. Then wait again.. Then continue to tap the rest of the gems.. Then wait again.. Then have to tap slowly to give friends gems.. Then wait again..

Getting the Boro boro and the pepper dragon is exhausting.. Kept having many fails..

Now I have one mysterious egg that is white and have a (looks like) brown eye in the middle.. Dunno why it need 27 gems to speed up.

6. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Sounds like the cyclops dragon. I just got one a couple days ago. As for ouroboro two quicksilver fails in a row :(

7. sunfresh

sunfresh
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Is cyclops dragon a new dragon?

8. kryp2n8

kryp2n8
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    It's been there since January, it's an Olympus type of dragon, if you breed your Cyclops with Gold Olympus, you'll get another Cyclops

9. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Congratulations on your Liberty, Ouroborus and Pepper. I have Electrums to spare but I am still chasing the elusive Ouroborus and my second Pepper is difficult too.
    Good luck everyone and may you get your long awaited dragons.

10. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    If I breed my cyclops with a silver Olympus will it give a chance at the other 2 Olympus?