Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by 414ever, Sep 22, 2011.

1. dizdizdizzy

dizdizdizzy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Shouldn't be that hard. 40 + fails with many of them epic fails sure can suck the fun out of the game! Again, I hope that backflip fixes this. Edit. Just tried again, and another cyclops. Clogged caves for 25 and 28 hours. This may be the first day in 20+ months of playing for a days time out for me.

:D diz diz dizzy

#45571 dizdizdizzy, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  2. Aries1979

Aries1979
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I think I just got my Ouro breeding in my cave. Used Magnetic and Plasma, both level 12. So excited!

3. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Fantastic news!

4. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Congratulations!! Still no luck for me buts its still early, just takes time I guess

5. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ugh copper and crystal fails don't help matters any :(

6. oldsmol

oldsmol
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    As I showed earlier, I at last - and by trying in the middle of the night - got my first Pepper.
    Then the problems started again. Lots and lots of fails - but of course nt so many and looong as you Diz are having with the OB-hunt!

Now the problems are over. I got another with Pepper 18 and Flower 19!
    Got desperate and used nearly all of my Dragonfood on upgrading Low-ranked dragons.
    But - it's like beeing a dragon-shepard. Sometimes the small ones need something extra to survive. ;)

image-2584359609.jpg

Still this problem with getting into the game. Takes veeery looong time. Everytime - if it also not crashes ....
    Sad I upgraded. Should have learned my lesson, and done as the smart Marc does ... :)

Edit: I nearly forgot; Now I can get the egg for the Eggland! Still think the bought eggs are nearly like cheating. If you got enough money, you can buy your Eggland.....

#45576 oldsmol, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  7. kryp2n8

kryp2n8
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    It is intriguing to know what BFS is coming up next, will they make a new set of hybrids, and what will the eggs look like, for Pepper they still follow the pattern-- primary element is the color of the egg (fire-red), the secondary element is the design (plant-swirl) but instead of green they use new color (golden orange), the pedestal still follow the first element. and it is also intriguing why they use the border in market same as the Opposite hybrids, not the basic hybrid, is it because it has small probability rate to bred this dragon as the Opposite hybrids? So what will we call this new hybrid? 3rd hybrid? Rare-common hybrid? (sounds oxymoronic :)) if they will make another dragon for each existing non-limited hybrids, then we will have another 56 new dragons, 55 after Pepper, so that will make us busy for another 2 years. :) but they should give us more islands and habitats. I want new elements though, than new set of dragons, coz that will only make more fail results and harder to get the dragon you want.

"You never know what the wizards will come up next." ;)

8. peppiegal

peppiegal
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I'm still really partial to the light and dark elements that were mentioned in the wish list before. We could get some really cool dragons from those.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

9. Mossyman87

Mossyman87
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Yeah light and dark dragons sound awesome!!!!!!

10. kryp2n8

kryp2n8
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    I also like that idea, some says it's just the same as Sun and Moon, but i still think it's different, light and dark can be part of elements and can be breed with other elements to make a positive or negative effect, like for example:
    Fire + Dark = Hell Dragon
    Fire + Light = Torch Dragon
    Air + Dark = Tornado Dragon
    Air + Light = Breeze Dragon
    Earth + Dark = Earthquake Dragon
    Earth + Light = Paradise Dragon
    Water + Dark = Tsunami Dragon
    Water + Light = Fountain Dragon
    Lightning + Dark = Typhoon Dragon
    Lighting + Light = Electric Dragon
    Cold + Dark = Freeze Dragon
    Cold + Light = Ice Cream! Lol :D Chill Dragon

Those are just an example, you can think of any possibility. :)

I also like the Zodiac Dragon idea to go with the Gemstone Dragon every month. In my other dragon game, they have just release Leo Dragon and Zodiac habitat.