What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluechihiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
New lover dragon is out. 7 hour incubation time frame And seems to be a hybrid of plant earth!

HAppy Breeding
Brandy

Grr I just tried to get it and was hit straightaway with a 14 hour breed time. My other cave is out of action with a 48 hour breed time as well. How long do you think it will be around for?

OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grr I just tried to get it and was hit straightaway with a 14 hour breed time. My other cave is out of action with a 48 hour breed time as well. How long do you think it will be around for?

don't worry. its not going to disappear in 4 days just like the LYD. it will be here for at least 2 weeks.

bluechihiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
don't worry. its not going to disappear in 4 days just like the LYD. it will be here for at least 2 weeks.

That's good to hear. As I've spent all my gems on trying and failing to get a second LYD.

Starett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
What's the most recent success for moon dragon please?

Hazel from my iPhone
I got my 2nd moon from Flower an Blazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts