What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
yvonne369 said:
I have now 7 sun dragons and still no moon dragon. All with the combo storm+sonic.
Is there something i can do to get a moon instead of a sun?

I got a Moon, with Fire and Storm. Storm was a level 10 Fountain of Youth baby. Did this combo again immediately after the first one
and got another 48 hr breeding time and I suspect it will be another Moon. Good luck!

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 10 Love and level 10 Cold got me my first Leap Year Dragon.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Level 10 Love and level 10 Cold got me my first Leap Year Dragon.

Have you hatched it yet? What does it look like? Breed/incubation time?

***never mind, just found it in the Market***

Last edited:

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do I have to have my breeding cave with it too I used snow left and love right I was in too much of a hurry saw 15 gems after I sped it up and realized no dragon has 15hrs.

Attachments

• image-747625797.jpg
    image-747625797.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 4,257

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay lyd can breed with the rainbow dragon I just tried my first result was another rainbow dragon I'm trying to see if u can also get an lyd out of that combo to but anyone who needs a 2nd rainbow and has one lyd try that combo

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just bred a Leap Year dragon with Mud & Blazing. First attempt. Woo hoo! Thought it was going to be harder than that.

tashaburnsred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried Mud X Blazing... Incubation time 14hrs, 30mins I beleive that's a Leap Year Dragon!! woo hoo! Didn't think it'd be that easy!!

OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay lyd can breed with the rainbow dragon I just tried my first result was another rainbow dragon I'm trying to see if u can also get an lyd out of that combo to but anyone who needs a 2nd rainbow and has one lyd try that combo

I believe Tricia (aka phibes) did get a LYD from LYD/Rainbow

m1ssy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Do I have to have my breeding cave with it too I used snow left and love right I was in too much of a hurry saw 15 gems after I sped it up and realized no dragon has 15hrs.

Leap year dragon is 14 1/2 hours. Using gems, you have to consider it 15 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts