What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading torrents..........

lordmarshall2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can anyone send me in the right direction as to where I can find a downloader to which I can download torrents on my iPad. I know there are quite a lot around for android phones, but cannot seem to find any for the I-Pad. It would be very useful if the name of the download from I-Store or even the name of an external website that offers the software needed. I am sure that this is available somewhere, but cannot seem to find it, and sure someone here has the answer for me, should they wish to send files private message me. ----- Dean. -----

Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

I removed your email address as we don't allow personal contact information to be published on the forum. This protects you as it stops spammers from harvesting your email address.

The Archangel

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im pretty sure it can only be done with a jailbroken device, and a Cydia app. It's been so long since I had a JB iPod but I used to have a working torrent downloader.

ibeacco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Itransmission is the main app you are looking for, but it also depends what version of ios you are currently running. I'm not sure about 6.* but 5.1.1 has some problems with itransmission2 but the first version still works. Magnets are also a little sketchy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts