1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Downloading torrents..........

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by lordmarshall2011, Jan 22, 2013.

1. lordmarshall2011

lordmarshall2011 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,

Can anyone send me in the right direction as to where I can find a downloader to which I can download torrents on my iPad. I know there are quite a lot around for android phones, but cannot seem to find any for the I-Pad. It would be very useful if the name of the download from I-Store or even the name of an external website that offers the software needed. I am sure that this is available somewhere, but cannot seem to find it, and sure someone here has the answer for me, should they wish to send files private message me. ----- Dean. -----

Kind regards
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    Hi there and welcome,

I removed your email address as we don't allow personal contact information to be published on the forum. This protects you as it stops spammers from harvesting your email address.

The Archangel
  3. therealriley

therealriley iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Im pretty sure it can only be done with a jailbroken device, and a Cydia app. It's been so long since I had a JB iPod but I used to have a working torrent downloader.
  4. ibeacco

ibeacco iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Itransmission is the main app you are looking for, but it also depends what version of ios you are currently running. I'm not sure about 6.* but 5.1.1 has some problems with itransmission2 but the first version still works. Magnets are also a little sketchy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD