What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download e-tax

Bluesti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to download, complete and submit my tax return using the ipad.
I did call the ATO and they did say it was possible but I am not sure how or perhaps I require to download an apps first?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that Turbo Tax has online tax preparation, but I don't know if it is Flash-based or not since I have always used the CD version. Actually, I started using Turbo Tax when it came on diskettes!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No you have to use a win xp,vista or win 7 apple is not supported nor is iPad iPhone etc.

Col.Bris super moderator Australia
Ps for every one not from Australia..........
ATO is Australian tax office The program is free from ato and allows any one to submit their taxes on line thus saving accountant, or tax prepares fees. They currently do not support Apple os.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see people's home country in their profile and this would prevent people (like me!) from giving inappropriate answers! My bad!

Most reactions

Latest posts