What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

double tapping

richocki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so everything has been good with the iPad2 until today when all of a sudden a tap on an app does not open the app but a box around the app shows up. Actually it does this with everything ie. on the google search area, to close a tab in the browser.... everything. Then to get the app to open or to be able to type in the search bar I have to TAP TWICE. To make it even more wiered when the key board comes up I have to TAP 3 times to get the letter to show. One tap and I get the box around the letter and then 2 taps to get the letter. ALSO ---- I can not scroll the screen..... Help! I tried turning it off holding the on/off
switch and the switch on the side but when I turn it on my problem is still there. Anyone!

OP
R

richocki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a reset and everything is back to normal. Settings - General - Reset - Reset all settings. Not sure what happened or why but all is good in iPad land!

Most reactions

Latest posts