What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does not charging mean not discharging also??

thedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am at work and haven't tested this yet so I'm posting here for answers. If I'm plugged into USB port on my computer, my iPad says not charging. Which is fine. I only have one adapter that I keep at home but I have iPad/iPhone cables everywhere. The question is, when it's not charging is it at least keeping the charge it has?

Last edited:

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Short answer, no.

Long answer, the USB port on your PC will only trickle charge your iPad. If your are running Apps on it you may end up using more charge then I'd coming in. Best thing to do would be to fully turn off the iPad.

OP
T

thedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Short answer, no.

Long answer, the USB port on your PC will only trickle charge your iPad. If your are running Apps on it you may end up using more charge then I'd coming in. Best thing to do would be to fully turn off the iPad.

Cool. Just wondering. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts