What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Documents to Go or iWorks??

hewiep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you used either or both? I am a PC person and use Office 2010. I am not sure which will be better for me. I used Documents to Go many years ago on a Palm Color Pilot.

Hewie

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
First, welcome to the forum - :)

Second, keep in mind that 'search' is your first best choice - take a look at the LINK IN THIS THREAD - a popular referral for your question(s).

There are also plenty of other threads and posts on 'Office Apps' - good luck in your selection(s)!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you used either or both? I am a PC person and use Office 2010. I am not sure which will be better for me. I used Documents to Go many years ago on a Palm Color Pilot.

Hewie
Welcome to the forum! In addition to the link giradman posted, here's some more information...

Office App Reviews

Hope that helps!

If you run a search you'll find quite a few answers to the same question previously posed by others as well.

Welcome again and enjoy the forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts