What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Document Manager - An Awesome App For Document Management

wajhi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Document Manager ( Download, View, Share Files and Attachments )
By Irfan Farooqi

App Genre: Business

Description:
Document Manager is all-in-one document management solution for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can download documents from anywhere, store all your documents at one place and share or print documents easily and hassle-free.

It can Catch Documents from any source you can imagine: *PC or Mac computers either USB or wirelessly, *Web Sites, *Email attachments, *Google Docs, *Dropbox and other online file storages. All files are saved to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere or take it with you wherever you go!

FEATURES:

File manager which let you edit your documents, listen music and watch video.
It can open large Word,PDF,Excel, Power Point, RTF, TXT, PNG or JPG files
and unzip .zip or .rar files

-Store and View PDF, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and other document types.
-Store and Play sounds, view images.
-Create text documents.

Document editor or transfer data system:

It can give you ability to send files from/to your iphone or ipod with 5 different ways

-DropBox
-Wi-Fi connection with your PC or Mac
-Through cabel
-Google Docs
-Email

Emails with Attachments:

Send email with attachments, Use the 'Open-in' functionality to open files attachments from your email.

Downloader:
-Download files from virtually anywhere.
-Copy files from your computer through USB cable or Wirelessly.
-Download files from the web.
-Upload/Download files from Dropbox.

*Easy to use interface.

StephenG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use FileBrowser from Stratospherix but only for a little while. I don't know about iPhone but I can get at and manage files on my iPad, MacMini and PC, all on one screen easy.

Most reactions

Latest posts