What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dock for iPad 1

Annorax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently received a hand me down iPad 1 and have been learning how to use it. I think I got the hang of it and am looking for some accessories. One thing I have been looking for is a dock but I want one that will charge the iPad, speakers for music, and an alarm clock/radio (or if there is some app that will do that, then I can use an app).

Does anyone know of such a dock? I've been browsing Amazon and Newegg but haven't quite found what I want. A lot seem to be for newer models, not ones with the older 30 pin connector.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an inStudio dock that I bought from The Source (Radio Shack). I noticed a few weeks ago that it was on sale for about $30 (from $100). It's for the slimmer iPad 2 though. I don't know whether the company ever manufactured such a device for the iPad 1. Check it out here. It may be what you are looking for.

Most reactions