1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Dock for both iPad & iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by kjenyg, May 14, 2010.

1. kjenyg

kjenyg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! Anybody who has seen a dock that charge/synch both the iPhone and the iPad at the same time? A dock with 2 connectors.
  2. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ipad Dock

welcome here, we have one in preparation he will charge and sync both and many more feature
  3. rowan

rowan iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been looking also but haven't seen anything. Incase had a dual charger but with their new iPad charger, it's just a single (iPad only, but it does charge at 2.1 amps, which is necessary for the iPad).
  4. rowan

rowan iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Later That Same Day

Well it didn't take long (less than nine hours) to contradict myself. I was looking at screen protectors over at zagg.com since some folks in the forum here have had good experiences. Low & behold they actually have a dual USB charger combined with a stand-by battery. One of the USB ports is speced to charge the iPad: "Charges the iPad at the same rate the iPad wall charger charges the iPad," according to the claims on their page.

See the ZAGGsparq 2.0 for more info. If this really can charge two different USB devices, one being the iPad, it seems like a winner. (Plus it's worldwide: 100-240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz.)
  5. kjenyg

kjenyg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for input people! Zagg looks pretty good, but a but pricy perhaps (shipping to Norway is expensive). Lets see what the next couple of weeks will bring us of third party products.