Do you own more than one case?

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by AQ_OC, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Patrizia_NC

Patrizia_NC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Happy pelican! You see I'm an accessory junkie.. That link did not help!! Lol ( love etsy)

2. Patrizia_NC

Patrizia_NC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Thank happy pelican.. I no longer have 8 covers.. Now it's 10.. Lol..

3. kitkat3709

kitkat3709
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I have about 8 covers.

Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

4. Patrizia_NC

Patrizia_NC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Oh.. And a handbag.. Found one of the artist does stunning bags...;)

5. HappyPelican

HappyPelican
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Etsy is so dangerous! My husband curses the day I discovered Etsy:D

6. MattIM

MattIM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Do you really believe being a guy is a problem? LOL!! I have a really good guy friend that has a shoe for every suit he owns, a shoe for every athletic sport he is involved in, shoes for going to a rock concert, a Symphony, Plays, etc. He has shoes to drive his rag top two seater sports car, a shoe to drive his tractor mower. Special shoes to work in his garden. I made the mistake and telling him he is worse than a woman, but got roundly editorialized by his wife. And no support from my own. (speaking of wives, mine has a purse/bag for every outfit/occasion--similar to my shoe guy friend--but that's another story.)

As for me, I have 3 iPads: my original iPad has an Apple Cover and a Zaggmate keyboard. My iPad2 has two cases. My new iPad has only one case that was supposed to be a smart cover but the magnets are in the wrong place. I like it anyway, so I've kept it. My problem is that I have a really excessive desire to buy technology and all of its accessories. The iPad also makes me buy apps. I have over 177 apps between all three iPads. Thats why I surround myself with people with OBI (obsessive buying impulses) Syndrome.

7. AQ_OC

AQ_OC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hehe. As a guy who grew up in the south, I tend to be a bit old fashioned....so your guy friend is not typical, but I do believe he is entitled to buy shoes as he wishes...I'll just look at him a bit funny, but otherwise I'm ok.

I just got my new Bear Motion yesterday. I got an Incipio SmartFeather a couple of days before. I've got a X-Doria on the way...and another case I forgot I ordered. Now I'm up to four cases. OCD.

And, worst yet, I'm just like you in terms of tech stuff. I don't know exactly how many apps I have on my iDevices, but it is a goodly number. And, I have a big collection of Android apps, too.

8. kitkat3709

kitkat3709
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I just bought a Brookstone Keyboard case. Kinda weird typing on it...feels a little cramped, but I'm sure somehow I'll get used to it. Now I have a whole stack of IPad cover/cases. If I only had that many IPads. Hee.

Update ... Going to return it - no smart cover magnets and the charger is too hard to plug in when the IPad is in the case. Not for me. :(
    Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

#28 kitkat3709, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  9. wholesalestunna

wholesalestunna
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I only have an ifrogz summit case in green and I am VERY happy with it. Great quality and protection. I may order some more colors though eventually.

10. roguenode

roguenode
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    My new iPad is my first and I was a bit concerned that I already have 2 cases (incipio leather kickstand & zaggfolio) and just ordered a 3rd (Grove w/custom design).

It feels better knowing compared to some I am just getting started. :)