1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

did any catch the ipad on the tv commerical

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by henry2, Jul 16, 2010.

1. henry2

henry2 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    i was watching the news channel and saw the ipad beening used in a tv commercial for a online university of phoniex ..the guy was sitting on the train and he pulls out a ipad to go to school online..

along with i saw a cable tv show tonight with the guy holding a ipad in his hands and he was walking down the hallway from a another person office. i guess we are going to see it in more of the tv shows and online commercials now ..
  2. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I don't watch TV so I didn't see any of them..... but it is good to know that current trends are being reflected in pop culture......
  3. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I havnt seen that one that you mentioned but I have seen the other one that's posted on the apple site.
  4. dburk

dburk iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    saw it - guess they're "hip" now?

still wondering if online universities will be around in 10 yrs