What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diamonds

Alan Lewis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diamonds are an essential resource and hard to come by. Why is it, therefore, so easy to buy something accidently with diamonds? Should there not be a confirm purchase option.

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because it's a business afterall. Therefore, in a way they want you to buy diamonds?

Pyroclasm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sometimes I would intentionally use up all my diamonds so that accidents don't happen

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sometimes I would intentionally use up all my diamonds so that accidents don't happen

It's hard for me to use up because i need 18 diamonds for a slot... I just accidentally clicked 4 diamonds to speed up roasted tomatoes (who care to speed up this right?) out of my 15 diamonds I'm saving up.

qlam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's hard for me to use up because i need 18 diamonds for a slot... I just accidentally clicked 4 diamonds to speed up roasted tomatoes (who care to speed up this right?) out of my 15 diamonds I'm saving up.
yeah, we should stand up and request them to put a pop up should said: "Are you sure you want to use Diamond for this?" :). I've been accident use them many times, I don't want to use real money to buy for diamonds, too expensive (open 3 extra slot, will cost about $2+ already). suck!.

Last edited:

Drahcir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
don't know if I accidentally pressed the wrong button, but the game it really fast (good thing) so I would understand it's going to happen (bad)

dandell45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go into the settings for the game, then advanced settings, at the bottom you can check "Double Tap Confirmation" which requires 2 taps to use your diamonds. :)

vancewald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There shoudl be "Double Tap Confirmation"!!! Lost many dimonds too.

Most reactions

Latest posts