What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting music from ipad

hrfabian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've followed all advice on deleting music off my ipad2 but it's not working. The iPad summary menu on iTunes shows that ther are no albums contained but my iPad still indeed has the music. I've tried multiple synch attempts to replace songs and delete songs and albums but no luck. Very frustrated and appreciate any help.

hamburger_au

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hrfabian said:
I've followed all advice on deleting music off my ipad2 but it's not working. The iPad summary menu on iTunes shows that ther are no albums contained but my iPad still indeed has the music. I've tried multiple synch attempts to replace songs and delete songs and albums but no luck. Very frustrated and appreciate any help.

Go to artists and delete the artists you don't want ...you do it the same way as deleting an app ...good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts