What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting aps

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all, having a problem deleting any aps from JB I pad 2 . I am immediately sent to safe mode, and ap is not deleted. Not just cydia aps, but any apple aps. Any help would be appreciated. I have not gone to I tunes to delete, probably next chore.

Thx

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you attempted a hard reset first then re-attempting to delete the app? Deleting packages through Cydia should not yield crashes because it's ran as root. The only time it would crash is if your RAM is draining rapidly and Cydia can't sequence through the APT remove command, or, if a Cydia core directory is corrupted, which would yield errors before or during the APT remove command is ran, not afterwards. If you're using Cydelete, that may be a cause as well

OP
wench

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do have cydelete on. Which one should I get rid of the old or the new?

Most reactions

Latest posts