1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

DDV ro ipad 3 ripper

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by jrcarmine56, Mar 18, 2012.

1. jrcarmine56

jrcarmine56 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello every one,

I just got my new ipad3, and when I mean new, I mean new. This is my first apple product ever. So far, I am amazed that I haven't had one before. I love it. With that being said, I have a ton of DVDs that I would like to rip but I need some help with finding the right one. From the research that I have done, Winx has come up a lot so I went ahead and purchased it. I had issues the first night and I emailed customer support but I did not get a response till the next day and they didn't do anything to help me. I am going to ask them for a full refund when I do.

Can anyone please recommend something to me? From doing my research I can't find a clear choice. Pleas help!!!!
  2. Headblade

Headblade iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Handbrake.

Sent from my 3rd Gen iPad using iPF app
  3. noel1

noel1 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Handbrake takes forever to convert dvds, i find format factory a lot easier to use and it coverts a lot quicker than handbrake, also its free
  4. chumphries

chumphries iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you have a windows box, I've used Magic DVD Ripper for several years. It was like $30 when I bought it, but it has more than paid for itself.
  5. jrcarmine56

jrcarmine56 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On average, how long does it take to rip a DVD?
  6. JoeySarasota

JoeySarasota iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Use Handbrake. Works great on my iMac (8GB RAM, 2.66 GHZ). Average rip time. 90 minutes.