What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DDV ro ipad 3 ripper

jrcarmine56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello every one,

I just got my new ipad3, and when I mean new, I mean new. This is my first apple product ever. So far, I am amazed that I haven't had one before. I love it. With that being said, I have a ton of DVDs that I would like to rip but I need some help with finding the right one. From the research that I have done, Winx has come up a lot so I went ahead and purchased it. I had issues the first night and I emailed customer support but I did not get a response till the next day and they didn't do anything to help me. I am going to ask them for a full refund when I do.

Can anyone please recommend something to me? From doing my research I can't find a clear choice. Pleas help!!!!

Headblade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jrcarmine56 said:
Hello every one,

I just got my new ipad3, and when I mean new, I mean new. This is my first apple product ever. So far, I am amazed that I haven't had one before. I love it. With that being said, I have a ton of DVDs that I would like to rip but I need some help with finding the right one. From the research that I have done, Winx has come up a lot so I went ahead and purchased it. I had issues the first night and I emailed customer support but I did not get a response till the next day and they didn't do anything to help me. I am going to ask them for a full refund when I do.

Can anyone please recommend something to me? From doing my research I can't find a clear choice. Pleas help!!!!

Handbrake.

Sent from my 3rd Gen iPad using iPF app

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Handbrake takes forever to convert dvds, i find format factory a lot easier to use and it coverts a lot quicker than handbrake, also its free

chumphries

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a windows box, I've used Magic DVD Ripper for several years. It was like $30 when I bought it, but it has more than paid for itself.

OP
J

jrcarmine56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chumphries said:
If you have a windows box, I've used Magic DVD Ripper for several years. It was like $30 when I bought it, but it has more than paid for itself.

On average, how long does it take to rip a DVD?

Most reactions

Latest posts