1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

DC Comics App Issue

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by spiker829, Jan 8, 2012.

1. spiker829

spiker829 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,

New to this, so hope I am doing this right. Over the last couple of days I have not been able to purchase comics on the DC comics app. Then today I could purchase an issue. When I tried to purchase another issue it would not let me. I click on the bottom to buy the comic and it looks like it is going to let purchase and then the icon turns back to the original display (i.e. $1.99, etc). Any suggestions? Thank you.
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,000 / 0
    Hi spiker...welcome to the forum. I am unfamiliar with this app, however, try to quit the app. That may work for you. Your can do this by hitting the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question until it jiggles and press *the red circle with the negative sign. *It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.*
    If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off. Third is to do a reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!
  3. spiker829

spiker829 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Skimonkey. I actually had tried all three suggestions before posting, but tried them all again just and still no success in purchasing an issue. I have also tried logging out of the app and then logging back in. Still no success.
  4. mmcken96

mmcken96 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I have the exact same problem, it occured 2 days ago... If you have found any solutions, could you please let me know.