What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DC Comics App Issue

spiker829

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New to this, so hope I am doing this right. Over the last couple of days I have not been able to purchase comics on the DC comics app. Then today I could purchase an issue. When I tried to purchase another issue it would not let me. I click on the bottom to buy the comic and it looks like it is going to let purchase and then the icon turns back to the original display (i.e. $1.99, etc). Any suggestions? Thank you.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi spiker...welcome to the forum. I am unfamiliar with this app, however, try to quit the app. That may work for you. Your can do this by hitting the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question until it jiggles and press *the red circle with the negative sign. *It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.*
If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off. Third is to do a reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

OP
S

spiker829

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi spiker...welcome to the forum. I am unfamiliar with this app, however, try to quit the app. That may work for you. Your can do this by hitting the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question until it jiggles and press *the red circle with the negative sign. *It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.*
If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off. Third is to do a reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

Thank you Skimonkey. I actually had tried all three suggestions before posting, but tried them all again just and still no success in purchasing an issue. I have also tried logging out of the app and then logging back in. Still no success.

mmcken96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Skimonkey. I actually had tried all three suggestions before posting, but tried them all again just and still no success in purchasing an issue. I have also tried logging out of the app and then logging back in. Still no success.

Hi, I have the exact same problem, it occured 2 days ago... If you have found any solutions, could you please let me know.

Most reactions

Latest posts