What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cubis for iPhone/iPad?

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know about a release of Cubis for IOS? I read an interview last year from Freshgames about it being release this Jan but have heard or seen nothing since.
Would love this game on the iPad.

OP
donka

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Downloaded Dragon's Lore yesterday which is a Cubis clone. It looks almost an identical game and plays really well once you change the default control set up. Highly recommended.

Susy.ssm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded Dragon's Lore yesterday which is a Cubis clone. It looks almost an identical game and plays really well once you change the default control set up. Highly recommended.
Please explain the default control set up?

OP
donka

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please explain the default control set up?

Can't remember off the top of my head but I think you tap and hold to scroll to where you want the cube and then tap to fire it. You can change this in settings to the same control setup that Cubis has i.e. drag cube to where you want it and then take your finger off to fire it which is much quicker and more fluid.

Most reactions

Latest posts