What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

could I lose calendar data?

Reaction score
I have been using my calenders on ipad and iphone for awhile and concerned about loosing data. I did lose all my notes once from iPhone for no apparent reason. Any chance of accidently deleted or otherwise altering my calendar data? And if so, can it be restored?
This is my first post. Will appreciate any reassurance. Tired of copying everything onto paper for insurance!

xrayeyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't specifically answer your question about your calendar, but I bet I can get your notes back! Go to settings>Mail,contacts, calendars and find the email service that you have "notes" enabled to sync on. Then go to the online version of that service and look for a folder (it may be hidden) labeled "notes" and look for them there.
I had my notes enabled to sync with yahoo and all of a sudden they disappeared. That's where I found d them. I have since turned off the sync so that the notes stay on my device.

This may answer your question by default. Hope I've helped!

Most reactions