What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts List

igobyseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a step by step list of transferring contacts list to your iPad from a PC using Outlook or Thunderbird. Those that I have seen look pretty complicated. I need help! There has to be a way to do this because not everyone that owns an iPad is also a Macintosh user.

Last edited:

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
igobyseven said:
Does anyone have a step by step list of transferring contacts list to your iPad from a PC using Outlook or Thunderbird. Those that I have seen look pretty complicated. I need help! There has to be a way to do this because not everyone that owns an iPad is also a Macintosh user.

Search app store for thunderbird contacts synchronisation. Download the app and also download free windows program from the developers web site.

View the help file. I use Thunderbird and it worked OK.

andrewak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
igobyseven said:

There is free app GOcontactsync to sync Outlook with gmail contacts. Gmail contacts transfer to iPad explained at google site.

Most reactions

Latest posts