What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

contacts from 4 sim cards to the ipad

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would like to transfer all my contacts from the sims to my ipad2. i don't have access to itunes in a desktop, but i have a nephew - who has his own desktop itunes and iphone4.

how can i transfer to my ipad2, thru his gadgets, without losing his contacts? or is there an easier way?

because i have swirly sms working already, i intend to use one sim which has unlimited texting to all networks. all my contacts in my ipad will then be easily accessible.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
email them to yourself, and access your email on the device

OP
88raymond

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i asked my nephew, he doesn't know how.

can the iphone4 do that without the computer? send all my sim contacts in one command without mixing with his own set? each sim has almost 250 contacts?

OP
88raymond

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my nephew says the sim contacts cannot be saved in the iphone. he manually encoded his contacts, one-by-one.

i'm back to square one :(

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
You can copy sim contacts to an iphone, but it will mix in with his current contacts.

Its under settings - mail, contacts and calendars - import sim contacts.

OP
88raymond

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm done... did it thru the quadruple sim china phone-->micro sd-->outlook (pc1)-->usb-->itunes (pc2)-->ipad2 route :)

Most reactions

Latest posts