What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connection Kit

waqas1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought connection kit from amazon
When i connect that with iPad 3 IOS 6.0 tr is no action :(

I'm connecting with DSLR Canon 5D Mark ll

Same thing when i connect with iPhone 4S IOS 6.0 the message appears on screen " connection error "

It

iPad 3 

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check if it has a switch on the side for USB/ card reader. Should be a small black one. Try a USB keyboard to test if it works. Perhaps try removing your sd card from camera and plug that into the card reader slot, the pictures should load about 5-10 secs later. It may not be able to read the images via USB on your camera as it doesn't with one of mine. Also if your using an sd card, the only way the iPad can read them is if there all in a folder on the card named DCIM you can't have us folders neither.
Hope this helps, if not post a picture of the one your using someone may have the same kit. Mine is a iPad 2 on 5.1.1 but I still have the intermittent error messages occasionally.

OP
waqas1

waqas1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks le me try. I'll get back to you.

iPad 3 

Most reactions

Latest posts