What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confused On Purchase-Need Help

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I am so happy for you. I know what you mean about loving it. I will still just stop and tell everyone how much I love it. There are literally hundreds of apps to try well actually thousands. Appshopper is a good one, you can input your wish list for paid apps and it will notify you when they come on sale, I have gotten many this way for free. A great thread is Tips and Tricks - for those of us who don't know, there are many useful tips there. Enjoy!!

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glow? I bought the iPad1 June 2010. I have used it every day since. Today, I bought the iPad2 32 wifi only and it is fantastic! I'm going to be glowing twice as much now!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MattIM said:
Glow? I bought the iPad1 June 2010. I have used it every day since. Today, I bought the iPad2 32 wifi only and it is fantastic! I'm going to be glowing twice as much now!

That's just great, glow bright and strong. There's so many 'feel good' posts today and so good to share the excitement. Enjoy!!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thats great,i don't know anyone who bought an iPad and didn't like it,a great free app that i love is Flipboard,try it.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are in a station and a train comes in destination ipad 2 take it. Maybe hop the train to refurb.... In feb hop off train sell your ipad ticket to a new user for a reasonable price. Wait for new train then hop on ipad 3. Choo chooo

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
col.bris said:
If you are in a station and a train comes in destination ipad 2 take it. Maybe hop the train to refurb.... In feb hop off train sell your ipad ticket to a new user for a reasonable price. Wait for new train then hop on ipad 3. Choo chooo

I like it!!!

Very clever!!

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gapman said:
I went to an Apple Store in a big mall and they were so mobbed on a weekday morning(just amazing in this so called lousy economy) it turned me off.

Haha yeah, I went on a weekday morning too and the store was completely mobbed. I stuck it out and bought it there, though.

Congrats on your purchase! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts