What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comments in a forum-observation

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1st I don't know if this applies here!

Earlier today I posted a minor bug report on an iPad app forum. (Not this forum, I stress, and I don't think that I will name it, as the forum is probably irrelevant; it is the principle that is important)

I went back to my ipad a couple of hours later and my post had gone... After a bit of muttering I noticed that the latest post was a couple of days old. I thought about it and then logged in. Lo and behold my post and others made in the last couple of days appeared.

The reason for the delay is obvious: it gives the authors time to correct a bug.

Moral: if you want to see the latest posts e.g. for bug reports, sign up and log in!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's different with iPF.
You're able to look at the most recent posts and threads when you're logged out and tap "Active Topics".

Most reactions

Latest posts